Thursday 5 June 2014

A dance through my mind - Interview with Josh Egget.

Welcome to a special post on The Male Childcarer. Today I interview a friend of mine from University who has ADHD and created a stunning video about his struggle for his final project. The video entitled "A dance through my mind" is available on YouTube to watch. Below is the video and the interview with Josh.This is my first ever interview for The Male Childcarer and I hope it helps people understand how ADHD does affect children and young adults, but also how different things can help, in Josh's case its his dancing. Enjoy.

A Dance Through My Mind by Josh Egget

 

Interview with Josh, June 2014

 

Please feel free after watching these videos to visit Josh's YouTube Channel. He is willing to answer questions or comments and looks forward to sharing his stories and showing people that it doesn't matter what you have, you can do anything you want in life, and do what you want to do.The links to his channel and the video on YouTube can be found at the end of the interview video.



























1 comment:

  1. Using with INK for ALL’s accessibility features and standing while I compose are making the biggest difference for me.

    ReplyDelete